About Me

My photo
Cheshire, CT, United States
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

Monday, May 4, 2009

If you build it???

Hello My Friends!!

I am asking for some insight or inspiration from my fellow photographers?? I was not the official photographer for this pre-game photo session (thank-god..LOL) however just a spectator at the "official photo shoot" for all of the Cheshire seniors before prom on Saturday.

Rob's daughter was absolutely stunning and I wish I could have captured her beauty the way that I know my fellow colleagues would have. I would have like to knock her (and my) socks off with the images that I am sure most of you would have gotten...

From not having a "portrait" business I have built my focus on weddings/mitzvah's only, and I feel overwhelmed when I have something like a photo session. (Other then the bride and groom)

Can anyone share a photo or a story that reaches out to me other then the "event" realm.... I am attaching a few photo's. What I feel to be traditional and I am hoping to see or hear some ways of "spicing" it up. Rob's daughter is the "gorgeous" one in the purple dress!!

Thank-you my friends!

Pam

And is it me or are Cheshire High School Seniors made up of the most beautiful women ever??





No comments: