About Me

My photo
Cheshire, CT, United States
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Aldin's

Let the "edits" begin. I just finished my wedding from May 9th. Megan and Fred got married at The Heritage Southbury it was a beautiful day and I had a great couple and family to spend the day with. I think Megan never stopped smiling from the minute I saw her. She was great, and to let you know Megan, it's the first time I ever heard my bride say "spanx" and ironically I have heard it know every weekend after.. For all you grooms out there this is one thing I wouldn't ask what your wife is. Somethings are better not known! Thank-you again Megan and Fred for such a beautiful Saturday.. Enjoy your photos!





































No comments: