About Me

My photo
Cheshire, CT, United States
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

Monday, February 9, 2009

"Love is in the air"

Sorry that I do not have any photographs of breakfast, lunch or dinner!! That is because no good recipes came, and the only thing I made was cereal, sandwiches and that is about it! Apparently I wasn't meant to cook. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

As all of us know, it is a slow season and unfortunately I do not have much going on. However good plans this "Valentine's day week".. Yippy!!

Thursday I have a "hot date" with my guy to go see "Jersey Boys and dinner at Feng, then Friday listening to my friend play the piano at Chatterley's in New Hartford, I am sorry I can't attach the video so if you want to hear some good piano playing.. Copy and paste link below. If anyone wants to let me know how to fix it:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jchbyBuleCc

Then Valentine's day!!! Well we all know the rest!! So QT time with Mr. Wonderful

No comments: