About Me

My photo
Cheshire, CT, United States
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rachel & Tom

Congratulations  Rachel & Tom  on having such a wonderful day and a beautiful daughter, and, yes when I say a beautiful day I do not mean the weather.  Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate at all with us.  Not only did it rained but it POURED...  However I was lucky enough to see so much love with you and your family...  I mean really,  how do you not fall in love with this little girl.. and do you see thee look on Tom's face between his mother and daughter.  All I have to say is that little girl BETTER meet Mr. Perfect or he is gonna get a run for his money.  This dad is going to be "your circle of trust"...

Best Wishes for you and your family I hope you all smile like this every day!

No comments: