About Me

My photo
Cheshire, CT, United States
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus

Monday, June 2, 2008

It's all about the family

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.-
Henry David Thoreau.

For all my fellow bloggers from "the new blogger- I am sorry I have been so pessimistic about blogging I realize now its not about business, it's not about bragging, its about the things that are important to you.

So I am dedicating this to the people and places along the way that make me smile, laugh or just give me that warm fuzzy feeling that I have been looking for, and to all of them I say thank-you.

“It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”

All my love....








1 comment:

Jessica said...

the girl in the last two photos is the luckiest of all..

from one warm and fuzzy to another...

FTPTA :)

143